Skip to main content


​If there is an emergency, injury or conflict at the park please contact the local Sheriff’s Department or call 911. 

Non-Emergency Dispatch: 303-795-4711 or 911 emergency.

If there is an issue with an animal at any park facility, please contact the Sheriff’s department or report:

For NON URGENT concerns please use the CONTACT FORM below.

Questions or Comments
There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.
Join our mailing list